This position requires an employee with previous experience in the field of Sanitary Wares/Ceramic Tiles or other fields related to interior finishes / products.
This position holds responsibility of developing the sales in the market with right product ranges and solutions with a must win approach which will give desired results to end customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Create data base & Search for Architect / Contactor/ Engineer contacts who could benefit from company business objective or services and maximizing customer potential
•Visit Architect / Contactor/ Engineer
•Establishing new and maintain existing, long-term relationships with the Architect / Contactor/ Engineer
•Managing and interpreting Architect / Contactor/ Engineer requirements – listening to clients and hold meetings to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs;
•Generating enquiries/ tenders on specification.
•Track Competition product pricing & work towards improving specification & competitiveness.
•Prioritize both time and projects, working independently
•Submit periodic review reports & attend review meeting.
•Monthly Sales against target achieving report.
• Ability to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred.
• Highly self-motivated and independent
• Extensive experience with ability to think “out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
• Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work with no supervision.
• Should have worked in similar industry taking care of frontline sales & support activity.
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• Commission upon order